How do I change my password?
Changing your password is easy through the CraftJack Pro app and Lead Manager.
If you've forgotten your password, tap the "forgot your password" feature from the sign in screen.
To change your password in the CraftJack Pro App:
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom right of your screen.
- On the next screen, tap “Username & Password”
- Here, you can change your password. To confirm the change, the blue “SAVE” button.
Watch the video below to see a short tutorial on how to change your password in the CraftJack Pro app.
To change your password in Lead Manager:
- Click the “My Account” tab in the top right navigation. This will take you to the Lead Purchase Settings page within My Account.
- Next, click the blue “Account Info” text link on the upper right side of this screen.
- Now you are on the Account Information page. Click the blue “Edit” text link on the upper right side of the screen to the right of “Login Information.”
- Here, you can change your password as well as your username.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Confirm that password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click the gray “Save” button to complete the process
If you have any other questions about changing your CraftJack password or if you’re having trouble logging in, contact your account manager today by calling (866) 332-7134 or by emailing email@example.com.